That Obligatory Christmas Update


Highlights of the year & exciting life updates

In January I moved to Louisiana to serve in the media department of Family Missions Company. In February and March I travelled to Peru to help with a kids’ camp and the annual medical mission. I got stuck there when COVID hit and the borders closed, but I was able to return to the US on a repatriation flight a few weeks later. 

The slowness of the spring helped me to focus on personal goals and my work with Family Missions Company. 

I invested in relationships with my missionary community, taught outdoor music lessons to three girls, and enjoyed riding my bike here in rural Louisiana. In September I visited my family in Ohio and made a retreat. 

In the midst of this wild year, I met a wonderful man named Mike on a Catholic dating site and have fallen in love! After we met in person and began long-distance dating, Mike and I talked more seriously about the next step. Doors opened for me to move to Colorado to be near him as we discern marriage. I will continue working with FMC remotely and am excited about what God has in store for this new chapter. Please keep Mike and me in your prayers! 

Wishing you joy and peace as we celebrate the birth of Christ Our Savior. Whatever challenges this year has brought, His love and faithfulness stand firm! May this season and the new year be filled with grace and blessings from His hand.

The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light...For to us a child is born, to us a son is given...and his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  
- Isaiah 9:2,6

Comments

Popular Posts